Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CCC #24 Entry

This week's challenge at Linda's blog is all about sparkle. And it's been snowing here the past few days, and with the upcoming holiday, the timing is perfect! I did a tag because tis the season! And to go along with the snow here, I did a snowman one. The stamp is from Stampin Up, as is the music notes. The sentiment stamp is My Sentiments Exactly. I embossed the snowman with Ranger's embossing powder, and used vintage photo DI all over the tag. Then at last came the sparkle! Which I spread all over the tag. I decided to use gold ribbon to match the brown ink. Check out the L3 blog here for all the other great entries for this challenge! It'll sure put a 'twinkle' in your eye!

10 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I keep telling myself that I'm not a "blue" person, but every time I see someone create something using the "blues" I just LOVE it. Your creation is no exception! Nicely done and the colors? Yep, I love them *smiles*

Emily Keaton said...

What an adorable tag!! Great use of those pretty blues. :)

Suzanne Bouchard said...

Your tag is just so cute! Love the stamps and the colours!

MarleneMAZ said...

Great tag! love the snowman stamp you used and it looks so sparkly!

Terry said...

The snowman is perfect for this technique! Beautiful colors!

Laura's New Place said...

Pam, did I tell you I love your tag. Snowmen are so cute, they help deal with the snow we have.

Anonymous said...

Awww fabulous its such a lovely tag Pam.
I would like to use your work for the dezinaworld everyone wins challenge to display on my website so just popped by to ask your permission. Could you let me know if that is ok please ? Also just checking with everyone that they got their prizes ? again, please let me know if you did or not and if not i will send you the link
hugs June

Unknown said...

Very creative work! :)

minnie_mac said...

Great snowman and colours. Lovely tag.

Marilyn

Linda Ledbetter said...

Pam, that's one of the sweetest snowman images I've ever seen, and I love, LOVE the background and text stamping. That gorgeous cobalt color is amazing against the soft neutrals, and, oh YEAH! The Rock Candy is fabulous!

I hope your Christmas is absolutely magical!