Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jennie's Tag Withdrawl Entry

I made this tag from the inspiration that Jennie posted at the Gingersnaps blog, and am entering it on her blog here !
I used a tag from the office supply store. I do not have the rosette die yet, so I did mine the hard way! I used Stampin Up ink in bordering blue. The swirl stamp is from My Sentiments Exactly, and is embossed in clear. The music score stamp is from Stampin Up. It's a Stampin Around wheel. I used some gold star mini garland, and gold wire trim for the top of the tag. Jennie said she wants to see everyones take on her tag, so here is mine!

4 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

How gorgeous is this :) and thank you for showing.. you should eneter it into my tag withdrawal challenge on my personal blog :)

Netty said...

Ooh its totally gorgeous. Love your pleated rosette. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas. Annette x

Minxy said...

Well your rosette looks as good as the die cut ones, well done you :D Happy Christmas x

Terry said...

I love this beautiful tag! Your rosette is gorgeous and so well put together. I have the die and have torn it every time!!!! Very cool!!