Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Scrolls Works Stamps

As some of you already know, Scrolls Works stamps is going out of business. I checked the site today, and some stamps are already gone! Glad I got my order in early! I inked these up today, but haven't put them in a project yet. I'm off today to start my new job. It's been a year since I had to go to work. I know, horrible isn't it?! lol  Anyway, go check their site here they have 40% off right now. This first stamp is the chocolate bunny. It is stamped with Versafine ink on white cardstock. The next one is poppies, which I see all over blogland. It is stamped with Versafine on cream cardstock, and colored in with watercolor pencils. And the last one is a realistic child stamp, which they have many of. I read their directions on the site about the different affects inks and papers will give to these types of stamps. So this one is stamped with Stazon on glossy cardstock. I could have stamped it a bit lighter, but it was my first try! I may have to get more of these images, because to me, they are quite amazing! And the stamp looks funny before you ink it, but once the ink is on it, you can really see the image! Go get yours before they are gone! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Netty said...

Great choice of stamps and am sure you will have loads of fun with these. Annette x