Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Workshop Time Again!

I have made these little note cards for my next workshop! They are all 3"x4" and also a little box to keep them in. You can make more of your own and put in there, or give the whole thing as a gift! I got the design from Emily's blog post! I knew I could incorporate her design into a smaller size! Thanks Emily for the inspiration! All the papers I used are from Authentique and Lily Bee Designs, the label stamps are {ippity}, and I used various punches and stamps for the embellishments. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

I'm tickled pink to see that I was able to inspire these ADORABLE cards, Pam!! Thanks for the shout-out. I love your whole set (and that box is terrific!), and I know your workshop guests will, too. :)