Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cute Amy

I got this free digital image some time ago, and do not know what blog it came from. I should keep better track of them! Her name is Cute Amy, and since I got it free, I am posting this free digi below for you! I am linking this to 2 Sister's Challenge Blog where they have a color challenge to use black, orange, purple, lime green, and white. A lot I know! But I colored her in with my pencils, and die cut it out with a spellbinders die. The lime green paper is from Creative Memories, and I stamped the Victorian Lace SU! background stamp in green galore ink. I stitched around the green paper only and adhered it to the black cardstock from The Paper Company. The purple flourish was die cut from a Sizzix die, and is DCWV sticky back paper. A little oval punch with the sentiment in Ripe Persimmon DI, and some small punched flowers with glitter finish it off. Click the link above if your up for the challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

This is adorable, Pam! I love her purple and orange striped shirt. :)

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image hun just love the colors,hugs cherylx

Meggymay said...

She is so cute, suits her name. Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! Great coloring!