Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Love

Well, back to an almost normal routine after Christmas, and time to stamp again! This card is being entered at Chick Challenges {with ippity}, where there is a sketch to follow. JenMarie is the Hot Chick this time around, and she made a gorgeous card that I played off of. She has a stamped background dp, and I did the same with my heart stamp, from the set Life's Little Moments. The heart label and sentiment are from the set A Moment in Time. I love to follow sketch challenges, because half of the thinking is already done for me!! lol  I am happy with the way this card turned out! Thank you for stopping by! Here is the sketch: Oh! I almost forgot! If you look at my sidebar, you'll notice that I'm on a design team now!! I'm just thrilled, as this is my first one!! I will be on for 6 months Jan-June!! My first assignment will be posted in a little over a week!! Check out the challenge blog as there are prizes!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card-- congrats on your DT position :)

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, and Congratulations onyour DT place.
Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Hi, Pam!! CONGRATULATIONS on your new DT position!! That is absolutely fabulous, and I know you will do a super job for them. Have fun!!

Love this card--the red, white, and kraft look terrific!

Valchen said...

Hi, your card is so elegant! I just love the hearts! Hugs

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely stamped card,I hope you had a great christmas my friend and wishing you a wonderful 2012 Peace,health and happiness!
Hugs June xxxxx

cheryl said...

oh just love this hun,hope you had a wonderful time with your family hun hugs cherylxxxxxxx