Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Get Hippity with Ippity!

I'm talking about ippity stamps that is!! It's time for me to share my first DT project for the Get Hippity with Ippity challenge blog! I used the ippity set Sweet Thoughts of Spring. I love the chickee and bunny!!

Out theme is to follow this sketch. I kept my card pretty CAS, I wanted to add more to it, but didn't want the sketch to disappear!
My patterned papers are from Pink Paislee, and I used markers to color in the little hearts on the chickee. There is only 2 days left to enter the challenge! Remember Unity and Ippity stamps aren't required to enter!! Come join us! A free stamp set could be yours!!


5 comments:

cheryl said...

one super card Hun love that cute image,and great take on the sketch,hugs Cherylxxx

Emily Keaton said...

Your card is delightful, Pam! Those colors are perfect for spring. How do I *not* have that awesome {ippity} set? Must put it on my list! Great job with the sketch!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card pam
Hugs Elaine
Well done

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Pam, lovely spring colours.
Yvonne x

Unknown said...

I love this Pam! Your colors are definitely Springy! Thanks so much!