Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

DT Color Challenge

Happy Thursday! I have an extra DT post this week cause I'm filling in for Tracey at the Get Hippity with Ippity blog! We have a color challenge for you this time, and you are to use at least 2 of the colors shown. I find it difficult myself to encorporate so many colors into a project sometimes! My card here used most of them, even if just small amounts! I used the new {ippity} release Be Brave...Branch Out, designed by no other than Tracey Malnofski!!

You can see I only stamped about half of this image, it's a large stamp! All cardstock is Stampin Up, and dp is the London Market collection by Pink Paislee. Hope you'll join us for this color challenge!!

2 comments:

Netty said...

Smashing card Pam, x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, those stamps look great.
Yvonne x