Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Red White and Blue


Yes, it's almost the 4th of July here in the states, and our theme this week at 2 Sister's Challenge Blog is red, white, and blue with the option of bling. This is a special Blogaversary challenge with 5 sponsors, and more prizes to win! This is also my very last DT post for the 2 Sister's team. It's been a fun 6 months being with them, and I thank again all the sponsors we have had giving us the free Digi images to use. I have chosen this Boy and Vintage First Car image by the Digi Doodle Shop to use. It's mostly colored with pencils, and decided to bling up his ride with some stickles. How fun this came out! The papers are Teresa Collins, and the sentiment I made from a Lawn Fawn alphabet set Jesse's ABC's. This card is off in the mail to my Mom. I'm sure she'll like it, as it will remind her of my son in that car! Thanks for stopping by, and go check out the challenge link above!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Oh. I love this card, the image is adorable and the car is fantastic love the colouring as well.
Yvonne x

Terry said...

Perfect card for the 4th of July! Love that little boy in his car! Happy weekend!