Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Cute Gift Holder

Hey everyone! I have this project to share that I made for a color challenge at Holly's online class. Check the link out on my sidebar!! It is called a coupon holder, and I just think it's adorable!! Here are some pics of the inside. Holly's project had dividers on the inside, but for now I left them out. A yummy cookie would fit in there!!

I've always admired Holly's 3D projects and her class has given me the ambition I needed to get out of my rut!! You should check out her videos on YouTube!! Just go to her blog by clicking on the sidebar link, and there you will see a link for videos! Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Wonderful holder for a gift voucher. love your images and words.
Yvonne

Netty said...

Smashing idea and loving your folder, x

Terry said...

What is a rut??? I think I am always in one! This is one fabulous way to present a gift! Love it!