Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mini Page with Paint

Hello everyone! I have a mini scrapbook page to share with you today. This is my ongoing Family chipboard album, and have decided to use it for the Unity Opportunity challenge where they want to see paint on your project. Well, I painted the whole page with Jenni Bowlin for Ranger paint dabber in Soap Powder. Then I took the stamp from Unity's Itty Bitty set called So Blessed by Simple Stories, and dabbed Adirondack Mushroom paint onto the tree only, and stamped around the page for a border. Then I stamped the whole image in paint again directly on the page. I went over the leaves of the tree with a lighter shade of green paint. I stamped the house with ink onto Basic Grey paper and paper pieced it to the page, and also inked the sentiment onto a scrap piece and attached it to the page. The bushes in front of the house were blobbed on with paint and I sprinkled on some green glitter for dimension. The die cut oval is a Spellbinders die. I am pleased with this page, and will add a photo later! It was fun to do something different, and I haven't played with my paints for awhile. So, thanks Unity for this challenge!!

5 comments:

jengd said...

Beautifully done!

Emily Keaton said...

I can see why you were so pleased with this page, Pam. This is ABSOLUTELy DELIGHTFUL! I love all the elements you used for this sweet country-inspired page. I love it!

cheryl said...

oh,Pam this is gorgeous hun no wonder you are so pleased with it love it,hugs Cheryl xxxxx

Rona said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Great job with your paint!! I am so glad you joined us in the Ippity Challenge.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Cute, Cute, Cute idea! and cool about the paints I have never tried that before.