Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Mini Album

Hello! Today I am sharing a mini album that I made. This will be a gift for my Mom's birthday next week. I got the tutorial from my Stampin Up! demo's Spring online class. More info on that below. Here is the view of the first opened flap:
And then all the way opened:
The little pockets are suppose to be made from mini envelopes, which I only had one of, so I made my own. Each one holds a pull out that I will add pictures of my son to. All of the supplies are from Stampin Up! except the die cut letters on the front. They were cut on my Cricut. Every month or so Holly has an online class. The next one she has starts on Sept. 17th, and will run for 2 weeks. Every day she has a different project complete with a video tutorial and a downloadable pdf file tutorial with pictures! You get 14 days of projects from cards, scrapbook pages and 3D projects. She has challenges along the way where you can upload your projects to play along, and she also gives prizes away throughout the class!! It doesn't matter where you live, this class is open to anyone around the world! Please click on the 'Fall Fest' banner on the top sidebar to register, and read more info about her classes. You can also purchase her previous classes!! So go check it out!! Thanks for stopping by today!!



2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous mini album. love all the pockets and tabs.
Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Pam, this mini album is fantastic! Your Mom is going to just love this--the papers and colors and all the hidden surprises will be so much fun for her. Fabulous!