Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween is near!

I found these cute witches shoes on Splitcoast Stampers, and a link to the instructions here. They are just so fun! And I just so happened to have the Top Note die needed to make them! Sizzix also has a die similar in shape to this Stampin Up! one in case that's not available for you. The shoes themselves are made with the die cut, a circle punch for the top of the shoe, and two square punches for the buckles, which I used sticky tape and glitter for mine. The two corner embellishments are made from a border punch, and the dangling spiders are actually an upside down frog punch which I had to cut off his poor little legs!! But everything seemed to work out for me! The sentiment was computer generated in a fun font. Cardstock from Stampin Up!, and patterned paper from Authentique. My witches shoes card fits perfectly for the Simon Says Stamp challenge, which is to use dies and/or punches!! Thanks for taking a look!

6 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love those shoes, its a great card.
Yvonne x

sandi said...

I finally found you Pam L, love the card. super cute shoes. Thanks for sharing.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

This is so cute! TFS

Terry said...

Now sure what I love more, the shoes or those legs! Fun, fun card!

cheryl said...

oh love this hun those shoes are brilliant hugs Cherylxxxx

Emily Keaton said...

Tee, hee!! That is absolutely adorable, Pam!! Such a fun design. Well done!!