Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Love is in the Air

It's that time for Valentine's Day cards again! I'm getting a head start! The papers I used on this are all digital that I changed two of them to black and white before printing them off. This card is a bit too busy to me, different than what I usually make. But it will have to do! I punched out the heart and stamped it with two different Unity stamps, and the sentiment is from Hampton Art. I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge where the theme is Black & White + Splash of color. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Not too busy at all! Love the way you combined the black/white and red! Perfect Valentine's Day card!

Netty said...

Terrific Valentines card Pam, x

Meggymay said...

Love the design and the details.
Yvonne x

Lisa Carroll said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely design! :) Thanks for participating in our "Black & White + Splash of Color" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

Emily Keaton said...

So elegant, Pam!