Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Paper Shelter DT Call

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! I do not have a lovey dovey card share today, but rather a card for which I am applying for the Design Team at The Paper Shelter blog. You must use a digital image when entering, so I chose to use one of their images called Let's Make a Picnic. They have the most adorable images ever!! Most of my watercoloring is done with pencils, but I begun to experiment with other mediums to get richer colors. On this image I used mostly Rangers Distress Stains, and a few Distress Inks. I love the shading I can get with the rich Stains! This may be my new coloring medium!! For the background, I used chalks to fill in all the white space after the paper was completely dry. The sentiment is stamped with Stazon ink with a Unity sentiment. I want to wish everyone the best of luck with the DT call! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Pam, your watercolor painting is beautiful! The colors in this are so pretty and rich. Wishing you all the best with the DT call. :-)

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card and colouring. Good luck with the DT call.
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Netty said...

Loving your sweet card Pam and wishing you luck with the DT call.
Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Wow your coloring AMAZING!! This makes me think of the strawberry shortcake's. Very pretty!