Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Couple of Stampin Up Cards

Hello! I know I have been a stranger to my blog lately, but it's just the time of year. Warm weather means planting flowers, getting the garden planted, and just sitting outside to enjoy the warm air! And a little bit of working thrown in! I made these two cards for my Stampin Up demonstrator Holly's online class. Check the link on my sidebar for info about her class.
Both were made with all Stampin Up products. Their card stock is my absolute favorite. Not too thick and not too thin!! I've been watching youtube videos of new products coming out the end of May. Cannot wait to get my new Stampin Up catalog! Look out checking account! :) Thanks so much for having a look!!

3 comments:

Netty said...

smashing cards Pam with fab designs. Enjoy the warm weather. Hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

Two fantastic cards, love the colours.
Yvonne x

An'Jenic G. said...

Both are great cards. But I must say I love the last one. It reminds me of FALL which I love and you used one of my fav colors GREY!!! Very pretty cards. TFS AJ-