Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sweet Summer Friend

I was inspired by the Cool Shades challenge at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge to make this summery card with these colors:
I used the Butterflies 3 wise dies from Paper Smooches. I don't have the coordinating stamp set, so I took the flames from the fire stamp in the Happy Camper set and inked it in Versamark, and added some 'swirls' to the butterflies wings. The sentiment is also from the same set. My 'grass' at the bottom was cut with the Borders 1 dies from PS. It makes a cute bumpy ground. So, that's it from me today, thanks so much for stopping by!!
Pam

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Super summer card, great colours as well.
Yvonne x

Houses Built of Cards said...

So very cute! LOVE the twine! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! Such a FUN Design!! I LOVE your take on this weeks Cool Shades Challenge and I''m so glad you were able to join us over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and you'll be able to play along again next week!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that you created your own design in the butterflies-- beautiful! LOVE! THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Cool Shades challenge-- hope you play along with our photo inspiration challenge this week <3