Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Stampin' Up! Card Shares

Here are a couple cards I made during my Stampin Up demo Holly's online class. The first one uses  new colors from the new catalog as well as that pretty embossing folder. The main 'stamped' image and label were created in My Digital Studio.

This one uses new papers and washi tape. I added a few punched shapes to the embossed panel for some interest. That's it from me today, if you haven't checked out the new Stampin Up catalog, you are in for a treat!!! Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Going to a Stampin Up workshop is what started this entire addiction for me! Lovely cards embossing and papers! Enjoy!

Netty said...

Loving both of your cards Pam, Hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

Two beautiful cards Pam, love the textures.
Yvonne. x