Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine

A Valentine themed project is our new challenge at The Stamping Boutique, go check it out and see what we have all created! I decided to make a side step card. My first one! The image I used is called Valentine Background. I colored this one with my ProMarkers this time. When I printed this image off, I didn't have an idea yet. For this side step card it needed to be a bit smaller, so I had to trim a little on each side of my image to fit. I will remember that next time! Although a larger image is much easier to color!! :) The letters are again my new dies from Lawn Fawn(love!). Some Stampin Up dsp, and a punched border at the bottom with red rhinestones finished it for me. Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

Liz said...

This is so sweet !Love this !!! By the way I have candy ........ pop over and leave your name in the linky !!

Terry said...

Such a sweet side step card! Love the design and layers and can only imagine what your 2nd will look like! Enjoy!

Emily Keaton said...

this side step card is just darling, Pam! Love how you've been using your letter dies. Great coloring, too!

Meggymay said...

Love your stepper card, it looks so bright and cheerful.
Yvonne x

bumblebee creations said...

what a gorgeous little card Pam!! I love it--I need to go out of my safe zone more often and try new types of cards!!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

WOWZIER that is amazing!! I love it!