Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

The Stamping Boutique Challenge

Hello, and Happy Friday!! Today starts a brand new challenge at The Stamping Boutique!! Our theme for this week is to use a cut out/punch. Now, my followers know I have paper punches :), so I have used a few on this card. The Stamping Boutique image I use is called Smoochie, and she is colored with my Spectrum Noir markers. I cut it out, and used a SU border punch along it's edge. The sentiment is also from SU and is is nested on 3 oval punches. The designer paper is from Jillibean Soup. I do hope you can join us this week, and that you check out what the rest of the DT has made! Thank you for dropping by!

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Wonderful card Pam, love the sweet image and of course your super punches.
Yvonne x

Netty said...

Loving your enchanting card Pam, fab work as always. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Terry said...

Beautiful coloring on that little sweetheart! Such a stunning design on this card. Enjoy the weekend!

bumblebee creations said...

awhhhhh....so cute!!! I love this image, and you've colored it up beautifully!

Emily Keaton said...

Another sweet creation! And how fun that you got to use your punches ;). Great coloring, and super colors. Love it, Pam!