Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Strawberry Slush meets the Top Note Die

Hello, and happy Monday!! I have a cute purse gift package to share today. I have made a few different versions of the Top Note Purse over the last couple of years, but haven't made one like this before. And I wanted to make it with the Strawberry Slush card stock and dsp. The bottom part of the purse is a simple box, and did a little stamping with the Petite Petals stamp set. The flap is made from two Top Note die cuts, and is glued to the back side. Here is a view showing the handle, which is made of twine.
The flap is held closed by a small velcro dot that I picked up at a fabric store. And I added a few punched flowers from the new punch pack that will be in the new catalog!!
I hope you like my sweet purse gift package! Thanks so much for having a look!!



6 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is so cute!!!!!!! I love it!!!

Annette G said...

I love it Pam. Annette x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh this is so cute hugs cheryl xx

Meggymay said...

I love your purse, the colour looks awesome.
Yvonne x

Terry said...

Oh my! Pam this is just such a sweet purse! I just love the strawberry color. Adorable!

Unknown said...

hi pam, do you have measurements and/or a tutorial on this top note purse???

sherryn.davis88@gmail.com