Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Adorable Gift Boxes

I have two little gift boxes to share today! I found them both on YouTube, from a fellow SU! demonstrator, and you can find her channel here.
This is the backside of the milk carton style box, which you can see that it uses the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. The Sale-a-Bration dsp is all one piece, and I love this little box! I am giving this one to a Girl at work for her Birthday today!
And the second box is a flip top opening style that is also very sweet! This dsp is from the All Abloom paper stack. Both boxes only take a few embellishments and stamping to finish them off. It's better, I think, to showcase the pretty papers!
Thanks so much for having a look today, and check out the link above for even more paper boxes!!



2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Two fabulous boxes and so useful for gifts. Buying boxes can be quite expensive here in the UK.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is so cute!! Your co-worker will love it.