Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My upline Holly, started her Fresh Cuts online class this week. There is still time to sign up, just click on the link at my sidebar. Everyday she posts a new project with a video and a downloadable pdf instruction sheet. She also posts challenges for you everyday. The card I'm sharing today was for one of those challenges.

I didn't use any designer papers on this, everything is stamped. I've used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the backgrounds, and the Four You stamp set for the sentiment that I punched out with the Wide Oval punch.

Thanks for having a look!

3 comments:

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

This is super hun great design hugs cheryl xx

Meggymay said...

A wonderful design, it will be suitable for boys or girls. Love the super bright happy colours.
Tvonne

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I loved this card too :)I really liked the embossed card stock and the splotches with the hello perfect!