Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Flower Shop by Stampin' Up!


Today's card features the Flower Shop stamp set and it's coordinating punch called Pansy punch. I stayed with the Bright's collection of colors on this using Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Bermuda Bay that I stamped the background with the Gorgeous Grunge set.

I wanted to dress up the center's of each flower, so I've used the 1/2" circle and the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack. I also added pearls to the centers of those.

The sentiment is from the Four You stamp set, and is punched with the Extra Large Oval, and accented with some candy dots in matching colors. A little bit of looped twine and some punched leaves were the final embellishments. A rather bright and cheerful card don't you think?!

Just a reminder, on Monday I am starting my Punch Art Week!! I have 5 punch art projects to share, and will also have videos as well!!! I am excited to kick this off! Thanks again for stopping by today, and have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful summer coloured card, love the sweet flowers.
Yvonne

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful card!