Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

A Happy Hello

Hello, and Happy Friday! I've been a bit behind on my blogging this week, but I have been crafting! The card I'm sharing today is another I made for Holly's online class. It uses just two stamp sets, Gorgeous Grunge, and Four You for the sentiment. I've used a few retired items on this card, an embossing folder, and the border punch. I just read there are some new items that have been added to Stampin' Up!'s clearance rack!! I love the clearance rack!!! Discounted retired items are always up my alley!! I know I'm suppose to promote new Stampin' Up! merchandise, but sometimes you just can't pass up a bargain!!! So I'm off to check that out!

Thanks for stopping by today, and have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Wonderful card Pam, the papers and design look fantastic.
Yvonne