Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Stampin' Up! News

My son dropped my camera, and messed up the lens, so I had to order another one. Until I get my new one, I won't be posting any new pics. But, I will share today some promotions that Stampin' Up! has going on right now.

The Holiday Catalog is out. I have a link on my sidebar that you can view the whole thing! Some really great items for Fall, Halloween, and Christmas. I haven't picked out any Christmas stuff yet, just don't want to think of that yet!! LOL

Here are the newest photopolymer stamp sets that have been released:
              
Stampin' Up!'s photopolymer stamps are awesome!! They pick up ink very well, without pooling up like some stamps do. Especially with SU!'s new foam pads!!

Every week Stampin' Up! also has a Weekly Deal, where they put certain items on sale! They are discounted quite a bit!!

They have added some new items to the Clearance Rack as well! I love shopping the clearance rack! I mentioned that in my last video!! These are retired items that are deeply discounted! Bonus!!


SU! also has a monthly kit club called Paper Pumpkin. The kits arrive in the mail once a month, and include stamps, ink, paper, embellishments, and each month is different. The kits make cards to boxes, and everything in between. I also have a link to this on my sidebar if you would like to read more about it.

You can check all the happenings going on by clicking on my Stampin' Up! Site at my side bar, then click on the Shop link at the top.

That's all I have for you today! I hope to be up and running with pictures soon!!

No comments: