Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Sheltering Tree Valentine

Hi there! Today I have a Valentine to share that uses the new photopolymer stamp set called Sheltering Tree. This set will be available to purchase tomorrow! I'm loving this set, just as much as the White Christmas one!

There are images that will coordinate for every season too! The hearts that I used are from a Sale-a-Bration set that will be available tomorrow as well! The ink that I used on them and the tree is the new Chalk Ink!! There is three colors that have been introduced in the Spring Occasions catalog, and have been happy with my results using them!

I used the Little Letters framelits to make the sentiment, and die cut them in two colors for a shadow look, Strawberry Slush, and Rose Red.

I think this is very sweet, and may have to make a few more! :) Thanks for having a look, and have a great day!

2 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful card! Your really making me want to get this set. lol

Meggymay said...

A real sweet card, love the words that mean so much.
Yvonne x