Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Stampin' Up! Flashback

I went through my supplies awhile ago and gave away a bunch of stuff that I hadn't used in a long time. My friends were happy to receive my unused papers, stamps, inks and such. I met a fellow demonstrator through one of my friends, and she gave me this retired stamp set as a trade. I never did have this stamp set, and I think the skunk is just adorable!!

I paired her up with all current supplies, All Abloom designer paper, bakers twine, Deco Framelits, and a couple punches.

I'm always happy to give, but I'm very happy to have received this set, so Thank You Crissy!

Thanks as always for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Thats a real cute image Pam, reminds me of a character from a cartoon. Its a wonderful card and design.
Yvonne xx

Holly/RubberRedneck said...

I love that set!! I have it too it is cute. Very cute card :)