Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hello There Hostess Stamp Set

Today's card uses the hostess only stamp set called Hello There. I picked this set up last year when the current catalog came out, and have used it a few times. But, I thought I'd share a little more of the images with this project.

The design came from a card I saw on Pinterest, but was a few years old, and I didn't have the exact stamp set that was used, but I knew this set has a fancy round stamp, so that's what I used. The colors are Old Olive, Marina Mist, and Chocolate Chip. The stamped frame is punched out, then has it's matching card stock on top.

There is a sentiment that fits perfectly in the center of this round shape, but wanted to use this larger one at the bottom and put some matching candy dots along side it. The flower, heart and butterfly are all punched out, then ran through an embossing folder.

So, how can you get this exclusive hostess only set? Which is only $9.00 by the way! Gather your friends for a workshop, or collect orders yourself to reach a minimum order of $150.00 then you automatically qualify for hostess benefits! It really doesn't take much time to gather that much in sales either, so contact me if you would like more info or to have a workshop!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

It is a a real sweet card and will be useful for so many occasions.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty! This would make a great make and take card too :)