Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Kinda Eclectic

Hi there! I sure haven't posted much this week. I have made a few projects, but kept forgetting to take pics of them!! Anyway, today's card uses the stamp set called Kinda Eclectic. I used every stamp in this set, and the name says it all. A fun mix of images that all look wonderful together.

I'm not that good with collage work, but I'm proud of myself for pulling this one off! :) I didn't have any plan when starting to stamp, I just went here and there with the images. The two butterflies match the punches, so super easy to do.

I also ended up using six different colors as well! They are Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Pear Pizzazz(two greens I'm counting as one), So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Tangelo Twist, and Marina Mist. I'm starting to take quite a liking to the blue of Marina Mist. So you will more than likely see more of it! :)

I did emboss the yellow panel with the Perfect Polka Dots folder, just to add more interest, and the paper doily added a girly flair.

That's it for me today, thank you for visiting!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Pam, you did a great job with the collaged images. The added paper trims and those sweet butterflies are fabulous! Hope you have a great weekend!

Meggymay said...

Fantastic collage with the images, every thing goes so well together to make a beautiful card.
Yvonne xx