Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Merry Greenery

Hi there! I have an all green card to share today:


I followed a CAS theme using greens and neutrals for Splitcoast Stampers yesterday. I wanted a pine swag really, but don't have the right stamp for the look I wanted. So I went searching through my sets and decided to use this leafy stamp from the SU! For All Things set.

I stamped it with garden green and mint macaron to give it a two tone look. This is watercolor paper, so I spritzed my stamp with water before stamping, It gives a softer look. Then I covered the top with a double hemp twine bow. I  also inked the edges with the lighter ink.

The pretty petals 6x6 paper stack has a very close pattern to the stamp, so I used that, and made the card base darker. I love this sentiment, it comes from Market Street stamps which aren't around any more.

It's a simple yet layered card, and love how it looks. Thanks for stopping by!
Pam

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love how you designed this card, very elegant and it looks fantastic just using the green colour tones.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I think for simple it is a WOW card. It's so pretty and gorgeous! My favorite colors green! You gave me a great idea for a christmas card too! Thanks.