Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Simply Thanks



I made this very quick and simple card yesterday following a sketch challenge at Splitcoast. The sketch showed a tall sentiment, and I knew I wanted a die cut piece, so I dug out my old Sizzix sizzlit for this. The star is from a framelit set.

I didn't do any stamping on this, but I did use a little ink around the edges of some of my new SU! Love Blossoms dsp. It was nice to make a card that didn't take me an hour(sometimes more!) to do!!

And it also reminded me of when I first started making cards. I only used die cuts, and no stamping. This sentiment is quite thin, so I had to use my Xyron sticker maker. Another tool that I used a lot back then, and hardly ever now. Makes me stop and think why I have such a large stash of stuff now!! I used to get by with just the basics!!

So if I had to shrink down my supplies, I would definitely keep my dies and paper punches!! They will never go 'out of style'! What supplies would you keep if you had to shrink down?!

Thanks so much for visiting me today!! 
Pam

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous and delightful card Pam....love your latest lot of cards.xx
 {aNNie}

Meggymay said...

Love this card Pam. I realy would have to think about what to keep in my stash, but my stamps would probably win, closely followed by inks.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Perfect quick card I think! Great layout and would be good for birthday's too.