Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

A Thank You



Unity Stamp Co. has an inspiration photo challenge to follow on their FB page, and this is what I've made. Here is the lovely photo:



I inked this butterfly stamp from the April KOTM with markers to give a variation in color. The smaller butterfly is inked the same way, and I got it in a grab bag of stamps. A couple of die cut layers, twine, punched vellum butterflies, and the sentiment is from an itty bitty stamp that Camille sent me. So this card is off in the mail to her for the goodies she sent me:



She posted the Prince tag on FB and I said I loved it, and wanted it, so she mailed it to me along with the other goodies!! Not only do I love her tribute to the late Prince, but the rocker chick is actually a Unity stamp that she altered and added her face to it!!! So very cool!! :) She also sent a mini card and a small mixed media canvas, and the itty bitty stamp!! Crafty friends are the best!! <3

Thanks so much for visiting.....I am going to enjoy my week off and do a little work, and lots of creativity!! :)

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Hi Pam, this lovely post has just shown up on my dashboard. I think blogger is playing games again.
Its a beautiful butterfly card.
Enjoy your week off work.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

Love that butterfly card it's so pretty! lol on the Prince tag it's pretty cool. I laugh because prince lived in MN I still can't believe he's gone though.