Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

ATC Page


I've made this ATC page for the challenge at Joy Clair. There is an inspiration board to follow, along with Someone Special:

Unspecified
Soft, pretty colors for Spring don't you think?! I used 5 different Joy Clair stamp sets on these, Bandana Bits, Hugs & Smiles, Paisley Bouquet, Song of Solomon, and Dream Big. I mixed and matched sets, used full and partial sentiments, and just had fun creating these little ATC's. Here is a closer look at them:



I also used some pattern papers, ribbon, twine, and candy dots for embellishments. I even stamped on a piece of vellum and colored the back side for one(last pic, second row, far right). It doesn't show well, I was trying not to get a glare from the baseball card pocket page that they are in.

This challenge runs all month long, so if you'd like to join in there is plenty of time! The winner will receive a $25.00 gift card to the Joy Clair online store!!! And if you don't own any of their stamps yet, that's alright, your not required to use them.

Thanks so much for visiting today!!




2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A fantastic selection of ATC's , I love how you display them in the folder.
I have many of my ATC swaps from years ago stored like this.
Yvonne xx

creative lady said...

Nice ATC's, I've never tried these! Love each one. Thanks for joining Joy Clair's challenge.