Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Colorful Birdie



When I start coloring birds, I don't keep with the traditional types of birds. I just make them any color I want! :)

This sweet bird and sentiment are more images from the April kit of the month from Unity Stamp Co. It's colored again with my alcohol markers. I got two more Unity kits out, to make the branch I've used the SO this is Love kit and partially inked a trees image. He had to have something to stand on! And for the leafy branches I've used another tree image from the Donna Downey kit Imagine It.

I love the sentiment!! I used my stampa-ma-jig to get it stamped straight, works perfectly on rubber stamps! I didn't add any embellishments this time, just a little ink blending around the edges.

Thanks so much for visiting today, have a great weekend, and have a Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Pam this does look beautiful, I love how you coloured the bird and its a great sentiment.
Yvonne xx