Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Mini Canvas with Beads


I came across my Elizabeth Crafts Designs stickers the other day and was excited to use them on something. Another mini canvas that I covered with a light paper then painted it with a light green color.

While the paint was still a bit wet, I put down a dictionary background stamp(SU!) over it and pressed down. It left the impression without using ink. I like the subtle look of it.

These stickers are pretty cool. I have a few packages of different designs, but chose this pretty flower. When you peel them up, there is only an outline. So you can fill in or color it however you want. I put this sticker on double sided adhesive sheet, cut it out, then filled it in with micro beads and glitter.

I grabbed another SU! set and stamped the fancy sentiment with Stazon, adhered my beaded sticker, added some twine and pearls.

I rather like these mini mixed media pieces. Maybe eventually I will move onto larger ones :)
Thanks so much for visiting!

Pam



1 comment:

Meggymay said...

A stunning mini canvas Pam, The flower has a real sparkle with the beads added. your background is super as well.
Yvonne xx