Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Christmas Angel



C.C. Designs had a new release recently, and there is a mini set called Angels, and they are so precious I just had to have them! :) There are two different Angels and a few sentiments as well in this photopolymer stamp set.

I stamped her with My Favorite Things black Hybrid Ink, and colored her with various alcohol markers. I die cut the bottom edge with a scalloped oval framelit and sponged around with Soft Sky SU! ink. The background paper is retired from SU!, but I love this collection. It's a thick printed kraft card stock, and a card base of Blushing Bride.

To get a nice crisp sentiment, I inked it with Versafine black. The only embellishment I added was a little Wink of Stella to the halo, wings and star.

I plan on making a little card kit for a friend who loves Angels. I will include everything to assemble some Christmas cards with these sweet Angel images. I think she will like it!

Thanks so much for visiting. I'm off to work this morning. Full time is keeping me busy for sure, but I still make a little time for crafting :) Have two projects that I haven't photographed yet!!  

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

I'm sure your friend will love the gift kit, its a darling sweet image.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is sweet Pam, xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

oh Pam this is one super sweet image,love the layout it fits the image beautifully dont work too hard hun,and make time for yourself,love hugs Cherylxxx