Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Gifts


Another year for making coworkers gifts. I saw something similar on my favorite place for ideas, Pinterest. They are made with picture frames that I gathered from our local thrift and goodwill stores.

I spray painted them with primer, then hand painted them with two coats of acrylic paint. Once dry, I distressed them a little with a sanding block. I wrapped the pine garland around them, made the bows, then hot glued small pine cones on them that I collected from a tree at my Mom's.

I made 15 of these for everyone at work, two more for my husband's bosses, and another for my Mom. I didn't keep one for myself, maybe I'll make one next year! :) Tonight I need to punch out and attach all the tags for them.

I would have liked to of made more for other people, but I'm just out of time. I got a late start on them, but, I did manage to get all the cards mailed out!!

Thank you for having a look at my non paper craft gifts!


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Pam is is a wonderful gift idea . I'm sure everyone who receives them will be delighted.
Yvonne xx