Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Vanity Box



I followed a YouTube tutorial on how to make this cute box. I didn't take a photo of it open, but it basically opens in half. The top and bottom pieces are made exactly the same. I followed the color challenge at Your Next Stamp for this:


The card stock I used is from Stampin Up in the colors Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White. I used the cute gingham patterned paper from YNS to dress it up. I added a button and twine from my stash for the closure.

The hang tag was made with YNS dies, and I stamped the sentiment with Real Red ink from the YNS set Smiley Happy Critter Crew Two, and tied it onto the handle with more twine.

This is a good sized box, so lots of room for a gift. I think it's really cute! Thanks so much for your visit!


4 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Super CUTE gift box! Thank you for playing along with our challenge!

Meggymay said...

It is a great gift box, it looks so strong and a good size. The papers you used look fantastic as well.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome project Pam.{aNNie}

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

That is sooo cute!!! Great job!