Pages

Monday, June 26, 2017


Hi there! Finally getting to share something on my blog, it's been a couple weeks! Just been busy doing Summer time things, vacation, and work. I have been able to do a little crafting in between :)

This card is made with some of the goodies I picked out from my winnings from the Your Next Stamp challenge. The stamp set is called Box Full of Cuteness, and has many adorable little animals to peek out of the box image, and sentiments to go along too. The paper I used for the box is called For the Boys and has fun plaids, BBQ images, and is perfect for any Summer project. I fussy cut out the box and puppy, which I colored with Prisma pencils.

The pawprints at the top is a new YNS die that I also got. Goes perfectly with this stamp set. It's a single paw, and I just moved it along and die cut it. The cardstock, ink and twine are all from Stampin Up.

I'll share some photos of our vacation later. We took our four wheelers to Michigan and rode their awesome trails up there. Miles and miles of trails! I have uploaded a couple videos on my Youtube channel if you'd like to have a look. There is a link to my channel at my sidebar.

Thanks for having a look!! 

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Its a real cute card Pam, you just have to smile when you see a sweet image like this one.
Sounds like you had a good holiday. I cannot find the link to your video. Will try tomorrow again.
Yvonne xx