Pages

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sweet Kitty


I'm playing along with the Your Next Stamp challenge, using the colors this time.


I've used the YNS Box Full of Cuteness stamp set again, this time using the sweet kitty image. I propped her up onto the YNS circle and scallop dies. She is colored with Spectrum markers. The card base is stamped with the YNS Mini Hearts Ink Splatter, and then I layered various ribbons and a paper strip. I got this layout idea from Pinterest.

The sentiment is from the YNS Tobi's Bear Hugs set, and I cut it into a banner, then added some enameled dots around the card. I like how this looks, with all the different textures and colors.

Thank you for having a look!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Its a fabulous way to add layers with those pretty ribbons and papers, love these images as well.
Yvonne xx