Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Valentine Fawns


I purchased this brand new stamp set from C.C. Designs called Fawned. They are just too cute not to have! The two fawns are separate stamps, so you can use them on many occasions.

I die cut a C.C. Designs stitched tag from Bristol smooth 300 series paper, and put that in my stamp postioner to line up the two images, and stamp them at the same time. I used Copic markers to color them in, then stamped the little heart and sentiment.

The papers are from a retired C.C. Designs pack as well as the matching enamel dot on the tag. The card base is Sahara Sand from Stampin' Up! I made this for my husband, he's a hunter, so I thought he'd like to the two deer. :)

Thank you so much for visiting!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

You have the most amazing adorable stamps Pam. These two deer are beautiful and will be so useful to use for many types of occasion.
This card is fabulous.
Yvonne xx